What information does Biscotti di Vecchio Collect?
Biscotti di Vecchio collects information about you when you interact with our sites. We collect information you provide to us including, but not limited to, your name, physical address, e-mail address and other information to provide you Services and information on Biscotti di Vecchio.
In addition, we may automatically collect information about the devices you use to interact with our sites. The information we automatically collect may include your device identifier, IP Address, and browsing information collected through cookies and beacons.
Biscotti di Vecchio sites do not collect personal information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services. Therefore, “do not track” signals transmitted from web browsers do not apply to our sites, and we do not alter any of our data collection and use practices upon receipt of such a signal.
How does Biscotti di Vecchio use the information collected?
Biscotti di Vecchio may use the information it collected about you, including:
- To serve the functions of the site;
- To manage Biscotti di Vecchio’s everyday business needs, such as administration and improvement of this site;
- To analyze this site’s performance and functioning;
- To study how consumers use this site and to perform other market research;
- To facilitate your shopping experience and transactions including processing and fulfilling purchases, communicating about orders and their status, and personalizing the customer experience where possible;
- To offer you information and promotional material about the products and services you see on our sites;
- To provide you with advertisements based on your interests;
When does Biscotti di Vecchio Share Your Information?
Biscotti di Vecchio may share your information with third party service providers who perform services and functions on our behalf to support our interactions with you including, for example, providing our products and services, processing your purchases, administering surveys or contests, hosting product reviews, or communicating with you.
Biscotti di Vecchio may share your information with third parties, including law enforcement authorities, where Biscotti di Vecchio determines that doing so is appropriate to:
- Protect Biscotti di Vecchio’s property, services and legal rights;
- Prevent physical harm to the persons or property of others;
- Prevent fraud against Biscotti di Vecchio’s and others;
- Support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- Comply with subpoenas, court orders, or similar legal processes, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators and courts;
- Comply with any and all applicable laws.
Business Transfers and Corporate Changes
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer all information related to the site, including personal information:
- to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator; or
- in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets, or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
We are using a third party (Paypal) for all transactions. All information that is collected by us will not be rented, sold or shared with anyone outside of biscottidivecchio.com.
To protect your personal information, we take commercially reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83(c)(2), Biscotti di Vecchio does not share your personal information with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing use.
Biscotti di Vecchio, Inc.
1049 Havenhurst Avenue, Suite 400
West Hollywood, CA 90048
T 310 659-5255
Effective Date: May 1, 2016