Product Information – Ingredients and Nutrition


 

Cayenne Cherry Chocolate Chunk

img_0305

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, EGGS, BUTTER, BING CHERRIES DRIED, SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLA, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI)), EGG YOLKS, BAKING SODA, SALT, CAYENNE PEPPER. CONTAINS: MILK, EGG, WHEAT. MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES: MILK, EGG, WHEAT, ALMOND, PISTACHIO.

Nutrition Facts Serv.Size 3 pieces (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 110 Fat Cal 30, Total Fat 3.5 g (5% DV), Sat.Fat 2g (10%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 25mg (8%DV), Sodium 65mg (3%DV),Total Carb.18g (6% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 9g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Crystalized Ginger Apple

img_0301

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, EGGS, BUTTER, BING CHERRIES DRIED, SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLA, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI)), EGG YOLKS, BAKING SODA, SALT, CAYENNE PEPPER. CONTAINS: MILK, EGG, WHEAT. MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES: MILK, EGG, WHEAT, ALMOND, PISTACHIO.

Nutrition Facts Serv.Size 3 pieces (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 110 Fat Cal 30, Total Fat 3.5 g (5% DV), Sat.Fat 2g (10%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 25mg (8%DV), Sodium 65mg (3%DV),Total Carb.18g (6% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 9g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Pistachio Chocolate Chocolate Chunk

img_0303

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, EGGS, BUTTER, SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLA, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), PISTACHIOS, EGG YOLKS, BAKING SODA, SALT, PURE VANILLA EXTRACT. CONTAINS: MILK, EGG, PISTACHIO.  MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES: MILK, EGG, WHEAT, ALMOND, PISTACHIO.

Nutrition Facts Serv.Size 3 pieces (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 100 Fat Cal 30, Total Fat 3.5 g (5% DV), Sat.Fat 1.5g (8%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 25mg (8%DV), Sodium 60mg (3%DV),Total Carb.16g (5% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 8g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Toasted Almond with Lemon Zest

img_0302

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, EGGS, ALMONDS, EGG YOLKS, BAKING SODA, PURE VANILLA EXTRACT, SALT, PURE LEMON OIL – CONTAINS: MILK, EGG, WHEAT, ALMOND

Nutrition Facts Serv.Size 3 pieces (28g), Servings: 4, Amount Per Serving: Calories 100 Fat Cal 15, Total Fat 2g (3% DV), Sat.Fat 0g (0%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 25mg (8%DV), Sodium 70mg (3%DV),Total Carb. 16g (5% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 8g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.