This website is operated by Biscotti di Vecchio, Inc. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Biscotti di Vecchio, Inc. Biscotti di Vecchio, Inc. offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
These Terms are effective as of the effective date identified above. Biscotti di Vecchio reserves the right to update and revise the Terms at any time as it deems necessary or appropriate. Revisions or amendments to these Terms will be made available through the Services. The revised or amended terms will be effective as of the time of posting, or such later date as may be specified in the Terms, and will apply to your use of the Services from that point forward. Your continued use of the Services, including any purchase of products or services, constitutes your acceptance of the Terms as amended or revised by us.
By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
All of the content on this site, including but not limited to photographs, poster designs, graphics, layout and the design of this website are the exclusive property of Biscotti di Vecchio, Inc. and may not be distributed, downloaded, modified, published or reproduced without our prior written approval or appropriate credit. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials are transferred to you as a result of downloading any parts of this website.
To maintain the integrity of our Services and the user experience of all users of the Services, you agree not to misuse the Services or their content. For example, you must not do (or attempt to do) any of the following, or encourage or assist others to do any of the following:
- Disrupt or interfere with the normal operation and navigation of the Services or the availability of the Services to other users.
- Circumvent any measures we use to limit access to the Services or particular content available through the Services.
- Access the Services using any unauthorized “robot,” “spider,” “scraper” or other automated means.
- Use a false name or contact information, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, affiliation or the origin of materials you transmit, including without limitation through presentation of false or fraudulent payment information.
- Display the Services, or any of their content, in a “frame,” in connection with any other content or trademark, or in any other way that could potentially deprive us of revenue or falsely suggest a relationship between us and any third party.
- Maintain any link to the Services from any commercial website, or maintain any other link that we ask you to remove.
- Disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer any software or other technology used in or available through the Services.
- Use the Services to advertise or promote any goods or services other than ours.
- Use the Services to transmit or collect personal information about other users.
- Use the Services, or any content provided through the Services, to advertise or solicit for any other person, entity or cause, or otherwise to compete with us or act illegally or maliciously against our business interests or reputation.
- Misrepresent any affiliation with or any apparent endorsement of Biscotti di Vecchio products or Services.
If you violate the Terms, we may terminate your access to the Services, take other remedial actions, and seek any remedies permitted by law.
Any reference in any portion of the Services to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name, trade-mark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not indicate that we sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of the materials of third parties appearing on such sites.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, BISCOTTI DI VECCHIO, ITS AFFILIATES OR ITS BUSINESS PARTNERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, ECONOMIC, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE AND EVEN IF BISCOTTI DI VECCHIO, ITS AFFILIATES OR ITS BUSINESS PARTNERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICES), ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATING, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO THE SERVICES OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY PERSON’S DEVICE, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS OR MALWARE, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICES, AND THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO BISCOTTI DI VECCHIO FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) SHALL BE THE GREATER OF TEN DOLLARS ($10) OR THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO USE THE SERVICES DURING THE PAST TWELEVE (12) MONTHS.
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY BISCOTTI DI VECCHIO, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCTION, FILM, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER MATERIALS OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY BISCOTTI DI VECCHIO.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear in person. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Effective Date: May 1, 2016